Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Yeah, I Can Still Be A Girly-Girl

I don't want to forget what romance is.
I want a guy to work for it, even after months of being together.
I want him to make love to me sometimes, not just fuck.
I want him to tell me he needs me once in a while.
I want to be surprised.
I want him to kiss me for no reason at all.
I want him to want to introduce me to his friends and family, and to meet mine.
I want him to be sweet and tender in bed once in a while and tell me he loves me, not just talk dirty every time.
I want him to take some time just for me once in a while- not all the time, just here and there, a day just for us.
I want to feel the passion, like it was when we first fell in love.
I want him to be the one to call or text first sometimes.
I want him to take our relationship as seriously as he says he does.
I want the small things just as much as he does.
I want him to hold my hand in the car and when we're out.
I want to go out once in a while- like on an actual date.
I want him to be as excited about me as I am about him.
I want a piece of the fairytale.

1 comment:

Little Ghost said...

That's what we all want! I hope men are reading this.