Thursday, November 13, 2008

I Want To Feel You Need Me

i want to feel you need me.
i want you to pull me so close our bodies are a single entity.
i want to feel the blood in your veins,
the heart in your chest,
the breath in your lungs.
i want to know you're deep inside me.
i want to feel your heat all over me.
i want your hands to wander like you can't control them-
like you need to touch every inch of me at once and can't.
i want you to pound inside me like a pulse.
i want to hear you whisper words
like poems
like 'i love you, i need you'.
i want to worship your body
and i want you to worship mine.
i want time and space to freeze in that moment.
i want to feel something ending as something new and more beautiful begins.
i want to touch the stars in your eyes.
i want to drown in your love.

No comments: