Sunday, June 22, 2008

24 Hours

2 men in 24 hours.
and somehow,
i don't feel at all wrong about this.

a good friend of mine invited me over last night.
there was whiskey involved.
i'd had every intention of fucking him since my man and i split,
maybe before.
it finally happened.
he fucked me hard
twice
in his parents' huge soft bed.
did i mention he's a rockstar?
a pierced, tattooed goth god
and he said i was one of the best he'd ever had.

my ex came over this evening.
we were just talking in my room.
i bit his arm as a joke.
he bit my neck.
he dom'd me hardcore,
throwing me back on my bed,
saying he didn't need my fucking help
when i tried to aid in undressing myself.
he pulled me by the hair when he wanted me to do something.
i loved every minute of it.
i think it might have been the best sex he and i ever had.

i know some people are gonna think i'm a slut.
what the fuck do i care?
i'm young, i'm single, and i'm gonna enjoy it.
isn't that why we're here?

No comments: